Thursday, September 17, 2009

A search engine syndrome?

Or something else? The readers of my blog, please help me. I am suffering from the following syndrome. The symptoms are... I dont memorize things purposefully which can be quickly found on the web with the help of a search engine. Any docs watching this blog? Help me out to get rid of this. For example, my friend told me about Gurucharan Das recently and two books he wrote that were quite popular - you see... I already forgot the book names because I know the keywords to describe the books. I know that he wrote this popular book that has a word Elephant in it, and another one that took examples from Mahabharata, relates human qualities to characters in Mahabharata. Since I know all these keywords, I just dont want to remember the names of his popular books. I think its really really bad on me !!

by the way, checkout his blog: http://gurcharandas.blogspot.com/ .

Man... I need to overcome this syndrome. Alright, his popular books are: Difficulty of being good: on the subtle art of Dharma, India Unbound, The Elephant Paradigm.

No comments: