Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Excellent way to learn Casio Keyboard for a beginner

I have been enjoying Carnatic Music for long time... but never thought of learning. Recently when I saw Casio Electronic Keyboard, I thought, why not try out? I picked up SA-45, the basic keyboard from eZone for 1800 and started trying my luck. I thought I would get sufficient resources on Internet to learn play this. I m not such a great fan of Carols, so I wanted to stick to South Indian way of playing Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Da Ni on this keyboard. I tried few on the net, but there is one series that I liked most. The lessons are in the form of short videos uploaded to You Tube. The objective is to teach Bhajans, but they go along with a Raaga. Its a nice way to learn Casio Keyboard. Check out this link for more details: http://www.youtube.com/user/kpax1008

No comments: