Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Disappointing day

Today is quite a disappointing day for me. I am disappointed on myself. On one side I dream of creating an organization, be an entrepreneur, be somebody, do something different, challenge status quo, challenge ex-bosses, complain the old-system to create a new one, beat few successful people's success blah blah blah. But I realized today that I lack the right attitude more than anything else. The way one of our guys went an extra mile to speak to a prospect and get some business where he was not even remotely connected to such a task made me feel humiliated on myself, while appreciating his efforts.

I dont know where my life is heading and what am I going to do !! I just wish I do the right things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why so disappointed ? Kewl man